My 40 Wholesome Comics About Two Rescue Cats And Their Human

Hi there! I created Cat & Cat comic series less than a year ago to share a world where cats could talk and we could understand them. Based off my two real rescue cats, Cat & Cat comics is a cozy, wholesome, and at times weird and magical webcomics about two cats, Mickey and Minnie, and their human servant Suzy, who can talk with them and understand cat-speak. It tackles topics about mental health, contentment, love, family, and, of course, the random quirks cats have.

Mickey and Minnie are not your average comic cats. Mickey runs his own cafe, and Minnie is secretly a magician who can summon demons and battles some demons of her own. The comics are relatable whether or not you have a cat, and I hope they make you feel happy.

So sit down, make yourself at home, and enjoy!

More info: Instagram

Shooting star

Fluffy

Bohemian Rhapsody

Party Time

Necessary Things

New Day

Cat Shelters

Edamame

Empathy

Burrito

Donut

The Stare

Fortune Telling

Sick

I am a Cat!

Random Cat Beds

Three Wishes

Artist

Cat Olympics

Blanket

Boundaries

Aliens

Being Me

Why Cats Sleep So Much

Me, Myself, and I

Unlikely Pairings

Being Productive

Rainy Days

Cat Costumes

Cat Thoughts

Turkey

Autumn

Box

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22


by Cat & Cat Comics via Bored Panda - Source
My 40 Wholesome Comics About Two Rescue Cats And Their Human My 40 Wholesome Comics About Two Rescue Cats And Their Human Reviewed by Yuxx on 5:33 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.