My Experience As A Mom Of Two Boys In 48 Comics With A Feline Twist (New Pics)

I've found being a mom can be as hilarious as it is stressful. My coping mechanism has been to turn our family (mis)adventures into comics, but as I hate drawing people, I've created an animal world where some feral tendencies still apply!

This is my 3rd installment, you can find Part 1 and Part 2 Bored Panda! I've updated my art-style since the last time, so there are a couple of "remasters" in this batch, but I tried to add a new twist, rather than just redrawing them.

You can also find LitterboxComics on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Webtoons, where I post bonus panels for a lot of these comics!

More info: Instagram | Facebook | litterboxcomics.com | twitter.com | webtoons.com

#1 Cardboard Dreams (Remastered)

#2 Copy Cats (Remastered)

#3 Mom Groups (Remastered)

#4 Fly

#5 Dark Secrets

#6 Privacy

#7 History Times

#8 Priorities

#9 Prized Possessions

#10 Magic Word

#11 Making Things Right

#12 I Love You

#13 Of Course He Did

#14 Turn Out The Lights

#15 Doorbell

#16 Eternal Struggle

#17 Charming Company

#18 Dreading The Dentist

#19 Keeping Up Appearances

#20 Mother’s Day

#21 Two

#22 Baby Sister

#23 What Did He Do Now?!

#24 Learning The Fundamentals

#25 Overworked

#26 Girls Night Out

#27 Preschool Poetry

#28 Boy Fights

#29 Toy Review

#30 Epic Team Up

#31 Fan Service

#32 Hear Me Meow

#33 Hatchlings

#34 How Old?

#35 Monkey See…

#36 Playing Favorites

#37 Redshirting

#38 Teaching The Younglings

#39 That Smell

#40 Potty Training

#41 That Sinking Feeling

#42 Out To Azeroth

#43 Hurry

#44 Newb

#45 Satisfaction Guaranteed

#46 Focusing On The Positive

#47 Use Your Head

#48 World Of Parentcraft


by Francesca Hause via Bored Panda - Source
My Experience As A Mom Of Two Boys In 48 Comics With A Feline Twist (New Pics) My Experience As A Mom Of Two Boys In 48 Comics With A Feline Twist (New Pics) Reviewed by Yuxx on 7:42 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.