To Recharge From My 9-5 Job, I Started Making Comics About My Life With My Husband And Our Pets (18 Pics)

#1 Whenever It's Raining, The Dog Looks At Me Like It's My Fault!

#2 I Treat My Health Issues And My Pet's Health Issues With Very Different Levels Of Concern...

#3 Get A Pet And You'll Never Go The Bathroom Alone Again!

#4 Dogs Chewing?

#5 When You're On Vacation But All You Can Think About Is Your Pets...

#6 Just A Crazy Pet Mom Out With Her Babies!

#7 “Do You Want To Go For A Walk?” Are The Magic Words That Get Goober Going!

#8 We Bought A Cat Tree And He Prefers The Box It Came In...

#9 Our Home Security System Likes Treats And Belly Rubs!

#10 Take A Moment To Think Of Your Puppies Who Probably Think The World Is Ending

#11 Captain Has Two Settings: Cowboy And Boy Scout

#12 Why Bother Buying Dog Toys When The Dog Prefers Trash??

#13 Reluctant Dog Dads Are The Best!

#14 Yay Now We're All Barking!

#15 A Very Accurate Pie Chart Of How I Spend My Time

#16 When You Have Dogs, You Make Them Go Check On Things That Go Bump In The Night!

#17 My Dachshund Likes To Pretend He's Tall Sometimes

#18 My Dog Goober Has Four Expressions


by Sarah Harmon via Bored Panda - Source
To Recharge From My 9-5 Job, I Started Making Comics About My Life With My Husband And Our Pets (18 Pics) To Recharge From My 9-5 Job, I Started Making Comics About My Life With My Husband And Our Pets (18 Pics) Reviewed by Yuxx on 12:52 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.